2009-11-24

My muses.

Wash me in your colorful rain, make me feel real...


Magdalena Carmen Frida Kahlo y Calderón

"I paint my own reality. The only thing I know is that I paint because I need to, and I paint whatever passes through my head without any other consideration."

"I hope the leaving is joyful; and I hope never to return."





Édith Giovanna Gassion

"I want to make people cry even when they don't understand my words."

"Singing is a way of escaping. It's another world. I'm no longer on earth."





Maria Callas

“An opera begins long before the curtain goes up and ends long after it has come down. It starts in my imagination, it becomes my life, and it stays part of my life long after I've left the opera house.”

“It's a terrible thing to go through life thinking that you have a rock on your side when you haven't.”


No comments:

Post a Comment